Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The River Arts Fest: October 22, 2011





This was also an event that involved exhibitions of many artists. There was a variety of different artists, from painters to watch makers. There were artists that used wood to make different art forms. There was a particular photographer that interested me the most. He takes photographs all over Memphis. Although I have lived here almost all of my life, it surprises me to see photographs of this city from a different point of view. They are very interesting to look at, and the digital work is just very impressing. There were also live performances, and each artist had their own little space to  display their work. It was a great event that inspired me to look at other people's work more because it helps one grow as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment